Policies & Procedures
2. Z66 will issue bidder badges which will be used for admittance and all transactions.
3. All units purchased must be test driven and paid for by the end of the business day.
4. Buyer must pay for vehicles the day of the sale. Checks will be held until title comes in. A single check written for multiple vehicles will be deposited that day.
5. All titles submitted by seller must be in the seller’s company name.
6. All transactions must clear through the office.
7. No vehicle will be offered for sale that has an altered serial plate.
8. Buyer is responsible for verifying serial number, model year, and mileage reading on all purchases before leaving sale. Seller is responsible to insure a vehicle is properly offered for sale at the block. The auction will not be responsible for administrative error.
9. It is the seller’s obligation to correct any errors made by the auction as to announced “Conditions.” It is the buyer’s obligation to watch lights and listen to announced “Conditions.”
10. The auction does not guarantee the year of any foreign car, house trailer, motor home, boat, boat motor, antique, dune buggy, or motorcycle. Satisfy yourself before settlement, as the auction will not become involved in any subsequent dispute.
11. All cars must have a gate pass before leaving premises.
12. “IF” sales are binding until END OF BUSINESS, SALE DAY. After this time period “IF” sales may be refused by the buyer.
13. “OUTSIDE SALES” – The auction will not become involved in any arbitration procedures or be responsible for any defects on units sold outside of the sale.
14. The auction does not guarantee any warranty books or plates.
15 No foreign titles accepted.
16. Frame damage or frame repair must be announced on any and all units sold – failure to do so will void sale.
17. The auction reserves the right to void any transaction.
18. The auction will require a seller to take back any vehicle with a documented odometer roll-back problem.
19. Cars are left on the auction premises at owner’s request and risk. The auction shall not be held responsible for loss or damage, even though the keys and car may be placed in the auction’s custody for services which are made available to customers on these terms.
20. Any customer responsible for bringing a retail customer to the auction will be subject to being barred.
It is the buyers responsibility to find out the results on any “IF” sale – for the buyer to have the opinion that they will not pay for a vehicle that they were not aware of purchasing on an “IF” sale is not acceptable with the Auction; if the “IF” sale was sold on Auction day the buyer will be required to pay for the unit.
Late Title/ Car Return Policy
Oklahoma Law: By Oklahoma law, the seller must produce a title within 30 days of sale. After 30 days, the buyer has the option to bring the vehicle back for a full refund of the actual purchase price.
1. The seller has until the end of business on the 30th calendar day to provide the buyer a title.
2. The buyer must give 1 business day notice before returning a vehicle for late title and must verify with the auction that a title is not present at the actual time of return.
3. If a title has been received by the auction before the actual return of the vehicle, even if on the same day, the buyer must accept the title and keep possession of the vehicle.
4.Upon returning a vehicle, the buyer must present the keys to the vehicle to the front office.
5. ANY MONIES SPENT ON ANY VEHICLE BY THE BUYER BEFORE THEY RECEIVE A TITLE WILL BE AT THE COMPLETE RISK OF THE BUYER. THERE IS NO GUARANTEE OR REFUND ON ANY MONEY SPENT ON A RETURNED VEHICLE.
1. If odometer is not working properly.
2. If he has any knowledge that mileage on vehicle is different than mileage on odometer (not actual miles).
3. Mileage in excess of mechanical limits.
4. Broken odometers, not actual miles, and mileage in excess of mechanical limits are specific conditions, and must be announced as separate conditions at the time of the sale as the condition warrants.
5. Odometer readings must be in mileage, not kilometers.
6. Vehicles ten years or older – mileage is EXEMPT. The auction will not become involved in mileage disputes on exempt vehicles.
7. There are no required odometer announcements on “Red Light” vehicles. P.S.I.’s will only be specific to and include the same details as our arbitration policies.
Post Sale Inspections
PSIs will only be specific to and include the same details as our arbitration policies.
Fridays @ 12:00