Green Light Vehicles
Subject to Arbitration Unless Announced
$85.00 fee will be charged to the loser of the arbitration
1. Motor -Any part inside the motor is subject to arbitration with the exception of lifter noise.
Examples: Rod knock-HeadGasket-lntake Gasket – etc. Any part that bolts onto the outside of the engine is not arbitratable.
- A buyer will now be able to arbitrate a vehicle for an engine miss; HOWEVER, the only mechanical part of the engine that will be arbitratable is internal engine parts. 266 will have a compression test done on the engine, if the engine passes the compression test then the vehicle will NOT be turned town and the sale will NOT be voided. If the engine fails the compression test then the vehicle will be turned down and the sale will be voided. ANY EXTERNAL ENGINE PARTS CAUSING A MISS WILL NOT BE ARBITRATABLE. This new policy is intended to protect a buyer from buying a “green light” vehicle that has a miss due to a dead cylinder.
- Lifter noise is not arbitratable
- Any vehicle on a green light must have proper fluids in the engine
- Transmission – Slip/ Slow / Hard/ No Shift/Whine
- Rear- end – Gear noise onlyDrive-trains on front wheel drive and four wheel drive.
2. Drive-trains on front wheel drive and four wheel drive.
3. Odometer working – Day of sale only.
4. Air Bags Deployed – Day of Sale Only- No arbitration for air bag light.
5. Any arbitration price adjustment eliminates arbitration for further mechanical defects.
6. Frame damage or frame repair (not including frame damage resulting from normal use: scratches, scrapes, jack or lift marks not resulting from accident) must be reported to the auction within 7 days after purchase.
7. Any unit unsafe to drive is arbitratable.
8. No arbitration on the following: power accessories computer control units, radios-stereo system, cruise control, front ends, back lash, convertible tops, CV joints, air conditioning, or brake wear.
9. The auction will not be responsible for transportation or other expenses on a returned vehicle.
10. No arbitration on CVT Transmissions unless unit will not pull itself.
11. No arbitration on DieselMotors/Exhaust.
12. No arbitration on 5.4 3 valve motors
12. No arbitration will be accepted on anything considered a wear and tear item. Including but not limited to (timing chains, belts, tires, lights, hoses).
14. $1000 threshold for repairs on any one item.
15. Automatic Red light $2500